New User Sale Live – Save Up To 50% Off! Use Code “GOJENTO“
Our Web Hosting Plans Include
SSD Raid 10 Storage
1-Click Install Apps
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
We Provide You High Speed Cloud Web Hosting
What Makes Gojento Web Hosting Different?
Unlike many of the “big hosting” brands out there, we have built our entire web hosting platform using top of the line hardware and software. We also don’t use traditional old school dedicated servers, rather our entire infrastructure is built in the cloud giving us the ability to scale resources on demand.
- 100% True Cloud Web Hosting – All of the hosting packages offered at Gojento are deployed instantly on our private cloud. We don’t use dedicated servers that operate on single pieces of hardware. Our entire infrastructure is built to be reliable, secure, and scalable.
- 99.9% Uptime – Since our infrastructure was built in the cloud, with top of the line hardware and software components, we’re able to offer 99.9% uptime. We don’t just say this in our marketing, we publish our uptime reports each year and have also had our services tested by various third-parties to back this up. We hate downtime and understand how much it costs our customers.
- SSD Web Hosting – Our private cloud has been built using Solid State Drives protected by Raid 10. Solid state drives don’t have any moving parts and they use flash memory to store data, which provides much better performance and reliability over an HDD. RAID 10, also known as RAID 1+0, combines disk mirroring and disk striping to protect data.
- LiteSpeed Web Hosting – LiteSpeed web server is a high-performance Apache drop-in replacement. LSWS is the 4th most popular web server on the internet and the #1 commercial web server. Performance up to 9x faster than Apache with a small memory footprint and increased scalability.
- MariaDB – MariaDB is a drop-in replacement for MySQL meaning it follows the same schemas and structure therefore is compatible with your current scripts/software that require mySQL. The difference is faster and safer data replication.